The Ultimate Solution to Golf Injuries
Golf is seen as a low-impact, low-risk sport. But research shows it has a higher annual injury rate than many other, more aggressive sports, like cricket, rugby, volleyball, baseball and hockey.
Preventing Golf Injuries with Far Infrared Light
Far-infrared light has been known and used for its therapeutic benefits for many years.
Today, it is becoming increasingly popular among health enthusiasts, fitness buffs, and athletes for its ability to help prevent injuries and speed up recovery. From private fitness clubs, gyms, and saunas to professional training and physical therapy centers, sports grounds, stadiums, and golf courses, an increasing number of health and sports facilities are making use of far-infrared light to boost warm-up and recovery for their members.
A quick far-infrared therapy can replace a dynamic warm-up that research shows can help decrease the risk of injury in golf. It loosens up muscles and tissues and increases oxygen-rich blood flow to them, improving flexibility and range of movement.
Boost recovery with the latest Far Infrared Light Technology
With respect to the game of golf, a quick warm-up and proper recovery are essential in order to play to the best of your abilities.
Far infrared light therapy has been shown to help with reducing pain and inflammation, sprains, arthritis, joint pain, "golfers' elbow," and more in minutes. It is now possible for everyone to have this type of therapy available to them at all times with Relax far infrared light therapy. Just a 5-to-10-minute session using the Relax far infrared light technology can make all the difference when preparing for a good round of 9 or 18 holes. Furthermore, it is a simple and natural way to increase nitric oxide and oxygen-rich blood to flow into the muscle's ligaments and tendons. It's that easy, and the results are amazing.
Portable and Travel-Friendly Design
Designed with travel in mind
The Relax Far Infrared tent is only 3ft x 3ft in size and weighs a total of 26lbs, including the collapsible chair. You will also receive a travel bag that allows for efficient 5-minute full assembly and disassembly. So, if you are traveling in or out of the country, bringing the Relax Portable Far Infrared Sauna with you will be no trouble.
Simple to set up and take down, this can also be used with your clothes on for 5-to-10 minutes without sweating as a light therapy with the head remaining out. This is the perfect tool for a quick warm-up than can give you additional power in your swing and increase the distance in your drive.
This type of portability allows for a quick session from any given location that offers an electrical outlet. Just plug in and turn the dial control for the desired time, then simply sit back and relax while you rejuvenate, rebuild, and recover in the privacy of your home, training center, hotel, or even an RV. With respect to the game of golf, a quick warm-up or recovery is essential in order to keep in the game and play to the best of your abilities.
Out of the various portable saunas available in the United States
Relax Sauna is the one and only portable sauna equipped with patented advanced far infrared light emitting technology. The radiators generate exclusively 95% to 99% full output of far infrared at the 4-14 micron wavelength for optimal physiological recovery benefits. Results can be felt and seen in a 5-to-10-minute session.
Increasingly important to professional and collegiate golfers
In an effort to reduce fatigue, prevent long-term injuries, and enhance performance. Even more challenging is providing golfers with proper rejuvenation, rest and recovery protocols during seasonal sports traveling. Some of the well-known benefits include.
- Providing a personal portable solution to make up for the limited physical therapy and recovery facilities, medical devices at many stadiums tournaments and events.
- Immediate reduction in tissue inflammation, swelling and metabolic waste after sporting events/ training sessions.
- Activating a parasympathetic response for golfers' restful sleep the night before and after a major game or touring event.
- Preventing the spread of illness and disease between players and trainers.
The Relax Sauna provides healthy, safe and superior solutions to the aforementioned trainer and athletes’ challenges. Most notably, The Relax Sauna is a far infrared sauna and they are well-documented medically for their restorative health benefits. The following foundational elements of The Relax Sauna advance the ability of efficient and rapid recovery for traveling golfers.
- Designed for lightweight travel mobility (18 pounds total)
- Efficient 5-minute full assembly and disassembly back into The Relax Sauna travel bag.
- Golfers can quickly warm up from anywhere and recover using the same technology
- Generate exclusively at 95% – 99% full output of far-infrared wavelength at 4-14 microns for optimal physiological recovery benefits
- Compact – 3ft x 3ft footprint of total space
- Connects into 110v (20 amp) outlets – Safe for use in hotel rooms and training centers
- Full Sanitation Cycle – The Relax Sauna runs a 5-minute sanitation interval in between sauna sessions. This prevents cross-contamination between multiple golfers
- Reliability – The Relax Sauna unit averages 15-20 year full far infrared output
- Exceptional track record among integrative doctors and sports medicine specialists
- Golfer's head extends above the sauna tent to prevent overheating and inhaling toxins and metabolic waste excreted in body sweat
Laying the foundation for increased fitness and health
We at Relax Saunas
have developed cutting-edge technologies that simulate the far-infrared rays of the sun to activate the body's natural healing mechanism, building on the traditional practice of employing heat for healing. Athletes and fitness buffs can warm up their bodies before a strenuous training session or game to increase performance and recover more rapidly afterward with our far-infrared (FIR) saunas and lamps. The main goal of RELAX is to provide individuals with better solutions for enhancing their physical and mental well-being and discovering new levels of relaxation.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared for Golfers
Far-infrared light therapy
is frequently used for relaxation due to its many positive health effects. A few benefits include detoxification, improved sleep, decreased oxidative stress, and relief from sore muscles. Additionally, if you're a serious golfer, FIR therapy might significantly enhance your skills. The method progressively raises your core body temperature to generate warmth, which may also have a number of beneficial health impacts. Let's examine a few of the positive effects that FIR light therapy has on health.